Главная | Регистрация | Вход Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Полезное » Аккорды для Гитары » LINKIN PARK (аккорды...)))
LINKIN PARK
^^Stasja^^Дата: Пятница, 02.01.2009, 13:18:52 | Сообщение # 1
Rock_гёРЛа
Статус: Offline
:) ...всё что пока что есть

Numb

Numb Intro (part 1) D||-10-13-10-15-18-17---------| A||---------------------------| F||---------------------------| C||---------------------------| G||---------------------------| C||---------------------------| Intro (part 2) D||-10-13-10-18-17-13---------| A||---------------------------| F||---------------------------| C||---------------------------| G||---------------------------| C||---------------------------| Verse (part 1) D||---------------------------| A||---------------------------| F||---------------------------| C||-5---1---8---3-------------| G||-5---1---8---3-------------| C||-5---1---8---3-------------| Verse (part 2) D||----10-----10-----10-----10----| A||-------------------------------| F||-------------------------------| C||-5------1------8------3--------| G||-5------1------8------3--------| C||-5------1------8------3--------|

Ангелы называют ее небесной отрадой,черти-адской мукой,люди-любовью...

^^Stasja^^Дата: Пятница, 02.01.2009, 13:22:42 | Сообщение # 2
Rock_гёРЛа
What I've Done

В куплете перебор: 1------------0-------------------------- 2-------0---------0------------------- 3-----0---0----0----0------------------ 4---0------------------------------- 5---------------------------------- 6---------------------------------- 1 раз на аккорд. А в припеве долбим по всем струнам, ну как в песне! Аккорды: Gm B F Cm What I've Done In this farewell, there's no blood, there's no alibi 'Cause I've drawn regret from the truth of a thousand lies So let mercy come and wash away What I've done, I'll face myself To cross out what I've become Erase myself And let go of what I've done Put to rest what you thought of me While I clean this slate with the hands of uncertainty So let mercy come and wash away What I've done, I'll face myself To cross out what I've become Erase myself And let go of what I've done For what I've done, I start again And whatever pain may come Today this ends I'm forgiving what I've done I'll face myself To cross out what I've become Erase myself And let go of what I've done (Na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na) What I've done (Na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na) Forgiving what I've done Na na na, na na na, na na na, na na Подпеваем:)

^^Stasja^^Дата: Пятница, 02.01.2009, 13:28:29 | Сообщение # 3
Rock_гёРЛа
Valentine's Day

Очень трудная песня. Советую, кто просто брынкает на гитаре не разбирать. Вступление и две первые строчки играются перебором: 1--------0--------- 2------0----------- 3----0------------- 4--0---------------- 5--------------------- 6 ------------------- Куплет: простым боем. А самая последняя часть где: On a Valentine's Day...On a Valentine's Day Послушайте, услышите. Valentine's Day Dm F C My insides all turn to ash, so slow And the waves inside collide, so cold A black winter blew away, from sight And how the darkness over days, that night Dm And the clouds above moved closerF C Looking so dissatisfied - Dm F - обрываем. But the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing F C I used to be my own protection, but not nowDm F C 'Cause my path has lost direction, somehow A black winter blew away, from sight And how the darkness over day, that night Dm And the clouds above moved closer F CLooking so dissatisfied Dm And the ground below grew colder F CAs they put you down inside Dm FBut the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing DmSo now you're goneFAnd I was wrong C I never knew what it was likeDm To be alone.... Dm F C On a Valentine's Day...On a Valentine's Day On a Valentine's Day...On a Valentine's Day On a Valentine's Day...On a Valentine's Day (I used to be my own protection, but not now) On a Valentine's Day...On a Valentine's Day ('Cause my mind has lost direction, somehow) On a Valentine's Day...On a Valentine's Day (I used to be my own protection, but not now) On a Valentine's Day...On a Valentine's Day ('Cause my mind has lost direction, somehow) Не судите строго!

^^Stasja^^Дата: Пятница, 02.01.2009, 13:34:02 | Сообщение # 4
Rock_гёРЛа
Shadow of the Day

Куплет играется простым боем, А припев перебор: 1--------0--------- 2------0----------- 3----0------------- 4--0--------------- 5------------------ 6 ----------------- 2 раза на аккорд. Аккорды: D A Hm G на каждую строчку. Shadow of the Day I close both locks below the window I close both blinds and turn away Sometimes solutions aren't so simple Sometimes goodbye's the only way And the sun will set for you The sun will set for you And the shadow of the day Will embrace the world in grey And the sun will set for you In cards and flowers on your window Your friends all plead for you to stay Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple Sometimes goodbye's the only way And the sun will set for you The sun will set for you And the shadow of the day Will embrace the world in grey And the sun will set for you And the shadow of the day Will embrace the world in grey And the sun will set for you And the shadow of the day Will embrace the world in grey And the sun will set for you

MaxДата: Суббота, 03.01.2009, 00:49:36 | Сообщение # 5
Монстр Альтернативы
Насть,отредактируй пожалуйста Valentine's day не оч хорошо вышло)))

Каждый человек умирает, но не каждый живёт по настоящему!

^^Stasja^^Дата: Воскресенье, 04.01.2009, 00:47:36 | Сообщение # 6
Rock_гёРЛа
а что именно не хорошо вышло???Аккорды или оформление???И как сделать???

MaxДата: Воскресенье, 04.01.2009, 14:49:13 | Сообщение # 7
Монстр Альтернативы
Не удобно то что оно текстом, а не строчками и название акорда должно быть надписано над тем местом где его надо начигать играть))

Каждый человек умирает, но не каждый живёт по настоящему!

Форум » Полезное » Аккорды для Гитары » LINKIN PARK (аккорды...)))
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Конструктор сайтов - uCoz
//subculture.ucoz.ua/desing/line2.gif